It always makes sense to protect your IMEI. An IMEI number can be used to block or blacklist your device. If an imposter, in possession of your IMEI calls us and successfully passes our identification and verification process, your phone could be blocked, rendering it temporarily unusable.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a SIM box / SIM gateway device on plan.com?
- I've received a new / replacement plan.com SIM card. How do I get connected?
- What is 2G?
- Can I get an eSIM from you?
- What is 3G?
- The SIM I've been sent doesn't fit my phone's SIM cage.
- How Do I Improve Slow Data Speeds?
- What is 4G?
- I've lost my SIM. Can I use an O2 SIM?
- How can I get a new SIM card?