Yes, you'll need to obtain a PAC code from O2 to transfer your number and services to plan.com.
Articles in this section
- Guide: Group Profiles
- Video - How to manage your account
- Primary my.plan user
- What can Partners without third-party access see in my.plan?
- What is third party access?
- How do I cancel my fixed-line, broadband or VoIP contract?
- How do I get my PAC code from you?
- Who is plan.com
- I need my PAC / STAC immediately. What do I need to do?
- What does my tariff include?