Your inclusive tariff allowances can now be utilised when travelling in any of our Euro Zone countries. The full list of countries, here: http://guides.plan.com/pro-europe/
Just as it does in the UK, usage in our Europe Zone decrements from your monthly allowances and continued usage after any allowance has been used up, would result in additional charges being incurred.
The following activity (within allowances) is included :
- All mobile data usage.
- Calls and texts back to the UK from a Europe Zone destination, (including voicemail retrieval)
- Calls and texts within the same Europe Zone destinations, e.g. Spain to Spain
- Calls and texts from one Europe Zone destination to another, e.g. Spain to Germany (except where calls or texts originate in the UK - these are still regarded as international calls/SMS)
The following activity is excluded:
- Calls and texts originating in the UK to Europe Zone destinations. This is international activity.
- Calls and texts originating in the Europe Zone to a non-Europe Zone destination, e.g. Spain to the USA
- Calls and texts to Premium
- Calls and texts to premium services, Non-Geographic numbers and other chargeable services, including calls and texts received from such numbers or services.
Keep in control of your costs by configuring a Spend Control¹ from the dashboard of your my.plan account. Go to:
CONTROLS > SPEND CONTROLS > DATA/CALLS/TEXTS > UK/EU > [select user] > set up
CONTROLS > SPEND CONTROLS > OFCOM TOTAL SPEND CAP² > SET UP
¹available to Gold & Platinum account users and Essential account users via an upgrade
²available to new customers joining from 1st October 2018 and accounts renewing from same date