If you are still within the minimum contractual term for the service, requesting a PAC is straight forward. However, the termination of the contract before its Minimum Service Term may result in Early Termination Fees. These Fees are calculated by multiplying the remaining number of months of the Service Term by the monthly charge for that service as of the date of termination and will include any unpaid bills or charges not invoiced prior to the termination date.
Articles in this section
- Guide: Group Profiles
- Video - How to manage your account
- Primary my.plan user
- What can Partners without third-party access see in my.plan?
- What is third party access?
- How do I cancel my fixed-line, broadband or VoIP contract?
- How do I get my PAC code from you?
- Who is plan.com
- I need my PAC / STAC immediately. What do I need to do?
- What does my tariff include?