With our extensive range of tariffs and generous allowances, the chances of incurring additional charges is greatly minimised, but there are a few occasions when extra costs can't be avoided:
- You continue usage once any of your inclusive, monthly allowances have been used up.
- You voluntarily increase any Spending Limit after being restricted.
- You add a bolt-on.
- You make a call or send a message which is not covered by your inclusive allowances.
- You receive a call or message from a chargeable service, where the charge is passed to you.
- You add a bolt-on and continue usage once the bolt-on's allowances have been used up.
- You have a Tariff Add-On and continue usage when its monthly allowances have been used up.
- You have a Tariff Add-On and undertake activity not covered by the Tariff Add-On's allowances.
- You roam outside the plan.com Europe Zone without an applicable bolt-on.
- You roam anywhere and undertake activity not covered by any inclusive allowance, however provided.
- You continue usage after exceeding our Fair Use Policy.
Full pricing information can be found on our website: https://www.plan.com/pricing
To limit the possibility of extra charges being incurred, we provide an extensive suite of spend management options*, which can be configured and managed from the dashboard of your my.plan account.
CONTROLS > SPEND CONTROLS > select from the options of:
- Data Limits > EU / ROAMING
- Calls Limits > EU / ROAMING
- Texts Limits > EU / ROAMING
Select the user, select SET UP or apply an identical configuration to all users, through the MANAGE ALL DEVICES option.
Ofcom Spending Cap
All customers who either joined plan.com on or after 1st October 2018, or renewed from that date, can set an Ofcom Spending Cap.
This option allows for a spending limit to be set, and once that limit is reached, regardless of how it is reached, additional usage is restricted to any activity that would not incur further costs. Using data over a WiFi connection, for example.
To set an ‘Ofcom’ Spending Cap, go to:
CONTROLS > SPEND > OFCOM TOTAL SPEND CAP > [select the user] > SET UP
Or apply an identical configuration to all users, through the MANAGE ALL DEVICES option.
*available to Gold & Platinum account users or Essential users via an account upgrade