Your account managers, the business that supplied the phone, may offer a repair service or if you have phone insurance, you may be able to claim. Contact them for guidance.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a SIM box / SIM gateway device on plan.com?
- I've received a new / replacement plan.com SIM card. How do I get connected?
- What is 2G?
- Can I get an eSIM from you?
- What is 3G?
- The SIM I've been sent doesn't fit my phone's SIM cage.
- How Do I Improve Slow Data Speeds?
- What is 4G?
- I've lost my SIM. Can I use an O2 SIM?
- How can I get a new SIM card?
Article is closed for comments.