Boostboxes don’t use much electricity. About the same as your broadband router.
Articles in this section
- I have a Boostbox. Will my call drop if I go from indoors to outdoors?
- How do I know I'm connected to my Boostbox?
- I have a 4G phone, but 4G doesn’t show when I connect to my Boostbox. Why is that?
- Is there a limit to the number of calls a Boostbox can process?
- Is there a limit to the number of users I can register on my Boostbox?
- How much electricity does my Boostbox use?
- Why would my Boostbox have stopped working with my router?
- Am I best to use my mobile data over my Boostbox or my normal home/office broadband?
- Can I make calls via a Boostbox while I send emails or upload files on my computer?
- Is there a limit to the operating range of a Boostbox?
Article is closed for comments.