If you’ve replaced your router recently, changed your broadband supplier or the router has been turned off and on, you may need to turn your Boostbox off and on, too.
Articles in this section
- I have a Boostbox. Will my call drop if I go from indoors to outdoors?
- How do I know I'm connected to my Boostbox?
- I have a 4G phone, but 4G doesn’t show when I connect to my Boostbox. Why is that?
- Is there a limit to the number of calls a Boostbox can process?
- Is there a limit to the number of users I can register on my Boostbox?
- How much electricity does my Boostbox use?
- Why would my Boostbox have stopped working with my router?
- Am I best to use my mobile data over my Boostbox or my normal home/office broadband?
- Can I make calls via a Boostbox while I send emails or upload files on my computer?
- Is there a limit to the operating range of a Boostbox?
Article is closed for comments.