Roaming in the plan.com Europe Zone
Customers with tariffs and bolt-ons that include UK allowances may use their UK allowances when roaming in the plan.com Europe Zone (EZ).
Usage in these destinations will be deducted from your tariff allowances. For example, our more.plan 5GB tariff customers will enjoy unlimited calls1 and texts1 as well as 5GB of data to use in the UK and EZ. If you use 500MB in France, 500MB will be deducted from your more.plan 5GB data bundle.
EZ usage that exceeds standard tariff allowances will be charged at the same out of bundle rates that apply to the UK.
The following usage is included with the UK tariff allowance:
- All data usage in the EZ
- Calls and texts back to the UK from an EZ destination (including voicemail retrieval)
- Calls and texts within an EZ destination, e.g. Spain to Spain
- Calls and texts from one country to another where both are in the EZ, e.g. Spain to Germany
The following usage is excluded from the UK tariff allowance:
- Calls and texts that originate in the UK, placed to a user in a foreign country. These are International calls/texts
- Calls and texts from an EZ destination a non-EZ destination, e.g. Spain to the USA. Such usage is classed as 'Out of Zone'.
- All calls and texts to/from Premium/Non-Geographic or other chargeable numbers.
1 Fair usage thresholds apply. Please see your tariff guide for more information