If you do not have access to data, check if you have the correct settings on your handset. Please visit https://www.plan.com/apn-settings for full details.
Other things to check include:
- Have you used up your calendar monthly allowance?*
- Have you deactivated mobile data?
- Are other services still available (can you make calls, send texts etc)?
- Does anyone else in the same location have the same problem? If yes, it's likely to be an issue with reception or signal delivery. Check you postcode, here: https://status.o2.co.uk/
- If you are roaming abroad, follow the guide in the link in the 2nd paragraph, above.
- If you abroad and after resetting your data settings you still have no access to data, manually select an alternative network, through your phone's settings
*To add a Data Boost to provide temporary, additional, reduced cost mobile data, from your my.plan dashboard go to:
PRODUCTS > DATA > DATA BOOSTS >BOLT ON/DATA BOOSTS > [select user] > ADD