We automatically cap all non-bundled roaming data usage at €50 of additional charges, per month.
However, the €50 cap will not apply in the following circumstances:
- You tell us to opt you out of the €50 cap.
- You choose to apply an Ofcom Total Spend Cap (which sets a cap against all usage types, not just roaming data).
- You choose to apply a roaming data Spending Limit (which caps roaming data usage at the limit you choose).
- You remove a previously configured Ofcom Total Spend Cap or a roaming data Spending Limit and in that case, the €50 cap is not automatically reapplied.
To help you manage your costs, we offer a range of bolt-ons that provide reduced cost roaming usage.
Tell us your destination(s) and tariff here: https://www.plan.com/roam and we'll show which are thew best options for you.
To apply any chosen bolt-on, from the dashboard of your my.plan account go to:
PRODUCTS > DATA / VOICE / TEXTS > [select option] > [select user] > ADD
- Daily Explorer (daily charge for a daily allowance of combined data, minutes & texts)
- Global Traveller Data (monthly charge for a monthly allowance)
- Executive Traveller (daily charge for a daily allowance, for Exec.plan tariff users only)