Your first direct debit payment will always be taken on or around the 6th business day of the month. Once the first payment has cleared, you will then be allocated one of the eight standard direct debit dates.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I see my latest invoice?
- Video - How to download invoices
- When Do You Take Payment?
- How Do I View My Bill?
- What Are 'Rental Charges'?
- How Do I Change My Direct Debit Details?
- What Does 'Out of Bundle' Mean?
- Why Has My Direct Debit Payment Date Changed?
- Why Have I Been Charged For Calls?
- Can I Pay My Bill By Bank Transfer (BACS)