Troubleshooting Service Issues
There are a number of reasons why you may be experiencing signal or service issues with your mobile device. The best first step is to confirm that your network provider is not experiencing any known technical issues:
- plan.com: https://status.plan.com/
- EE: https://ee.co.uk/help/service-status
- O2: https://status.o2.co.uk/
If your network provider is not reporting any known outages, please ensure that you are in an area with a strong mobile signal. Despite the sophistication of modern telecommunications technology, the vast majority of service issues are associated with finding oneself in an area that simply doesn't have a strong mobile signal.
Additional troubleshooting best practices:
- Activate and deactivate Airplane Mode on your device.
- Physically turn your device off and on.
- Confirm that your SIM card is correctly seated in the SIM cage on your device.
- Confirm that you have mobile signal in your current location.
- Confirm that your APN settings are correctly configured if you are experiencing issues with data services.
Data Allowance Refresh and Roll Over
Plan.com customers are often interested in when their data allowance refreshes and if they can roll over unused data to the next month. Your data allowance refreshes at the start of each billing month. But remember, this applies to your new billing month, not the calendar month.
Unfortunately, any unused data from one billing month does not roll over into the next. It's important to monitor your data usage to ensure you are making the most out of your data plan using the award-winning my.plan platform.
To review your current usage statistics:
- Login to your my.plan account.
- Open the Usage menu and select All.
- In the All Usage and Charges module, expand the Usage widget to review your usage statistics for the current billing period.
Permanent Upgrades to Your Data Allowance
If you are finding that your current plan does not meet your data needs, you can permanently upgrade your data package.
Get in touch with Account Manager for assistance in choosing the most suitable plan that will cater to your data needs or email us at email@example.com.
Remember, at plan.com we are always ready to assist you if you have any more queries or concerns.